Playing Roulette To Win : 8 Strategies To Help You Win Playing Roulette
Don't listen to those silly sayings like "the house always wins". Playing roulette is actually not that hard. You just have to know how to bend the rules a little. If you have been playing roulette before and have been losing here are some simple ideas that will increase your chances of winning next time you sit down at the roulette table.
1) In order to increase your odds of winning: Compare our pre-picked number vs. the current spun results of that particular table before betting...If most spun results scored at 1st to 3rd tries, this is the table you want to stay with. If most spun results scored at 4th to 5th tries, do not play at that table.
2) In a game of chance you never know what will happen next, so mathematical systems cannot be applied. Don't use complicated systems when playing roulette.
3) No matter how many time a black or a red shows up in a row. i.e. black shows 17 times in a row, it doesnot mean that red will show on the next spin.
4) Be sure to play the european roulette wheel because it only has one 0 slot. The American wheel has one extra slot, "00" which totals 38 slots. This means when you are playing roulette at this particular table the house advantage is only 2.7% and not 5.26%. It will increase your chances of winning.
5) Don't get emotional when playing roulette. Keep a calm mind, even if you are taking a loss. It is very easy to get carried away and let emotions take over. If they do its better if you leave, go and take a break or a drink and come back at a later time. Use profit and loss levels and quit once they have been hit.
6) Don't bet too big initially when you sit down at a table. The worst thing you can do when playing roulette is to lose all your money in one go. Don't think that next spin is going to be a winner. Bet small lots frequently. It will help you make more profits in the long run.
7) When deciding on where you want to be playing roulette, pick a table location that is near a wall and away from other disctractions like : food, drinks, noisy people, nosiy machines, glittering lights. These will all cause a distraction when you are tryin to concentrate and win.
8) Play "en prison" rules if the casino allows it. Casinos with the American roulette casino game sometimes use a version of the "En prison" rule called "Surrender". With this rule in use, player placing even bets only loses half of his bet on a spin of 0 or 00
Playing roulette is designed to be fun! So incorparate these strategies and you will have a greater chance of winning.
For more fantastic strategies to help you win roulette go to http://www.rouletterebels.com
technorati tags:roulette, rebels, winning, win, wheel, vegas, las, strategy, strategies, techniques, bet, betting, losing, odds, red, black, european, rules, croupier, how, to