Wednesday, March 21, 2007

roulette winning strategy - more results (part 2)

Hey guys,

              As I heard such good news from Doug gibbons a few days back. I thought I would email and get in touch with all the other testers just to see how they were going. I was not expecting anything special until  several email showed up in my inbox very early this morning. Results below.

--------------------------------------------

Chris Townsen  -- $910 after 30 spins!

"Wow great...very thankful"

--------------------------------------------

Debby Trek -- $2100 in 4 hours!

"Have not made these sorts of amounts before! Awesome!"

---------------------------------------------

Jason De Vries -- $1505  2 hour afternoon session

"Easiest system to follow and make money I've seen!"

---------------------------------------------

I'm still receiving feedback and havent received a bad word yet.

Thankyou for all the testers that took part in the experiment.

Talk soon...

For All the latest info or to sign up for the most rebellious roulette secrets go to http://www.moneytreeprofits.com/roulette-rebels

Roulette Master.


technorati tags:, , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home