Friday, April 13, 2007

Roulette Secrets - 18 Days Till Launch

Hi All,
Psssttt I have gone into hiding.

Im not joking, Im not paranoid, I think someone is
trying to hunt me down! Ahhhhhhh
I know that my phone has been tapped and someone
has been listening in on my conversations with my
two roulette rebel friends.
I have gone into hiding. I was sick of looking over
my shoulder everywhere I went.
But I understand that what the rebels have is
somthing extrordinary. Its worth its weight in gold!
Thats why they are after my secret information.
And thats why I want to share it with you. And this
is some hard core stuff. I don't want every man and
his dog using this. I want to keep this between just
you and me.
Its not just some wacky system. Its proven, it works!
if you were one of the lucky ones I gave access to
try our beta testing phase you would know why.
I havent heard one sour word about it. Only praise.
In the end I realise one important thing. You want to
WIN! Of course you do. Why would you want to go
and put your money on the table, to lose it? Although
with some of the strategies I see some people use
they may as well do that.
Your better off going and getting your money, scrunch
it up in a big pile, light a match and burn it!
So halt what your doing and wait for roulette rebels
secret uncovered. I promise that you will be spellbound
encapulated by its amazing entirety.
Only 18 days to go....
I will be in touch.
Roulette Master.

technorati tags:, , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home